Salary: $720.00 to $1,200.00 /week
Summary / Objective: DRIVE’s Management Development Program is a career path for the right candidate with energy, enthusiasm, and attention to detail to follow a path in our company from client research, data gathering, and compiling to one of several possible positions in the company, including Business Consultant, Business to Business Professional Sales, Client Services , Events, Marketing, Web/Social Media, or others.
What is unique about this position is that we provide extensive training.
Our company, Drive, is a nationwide leader in consulting for the auto and truck repair shop industry, a multi-million dollar industry with tremendous continued growth potential. Previous industry experience is not required.
The person we hire will start out learning about our business and industry by interacting with our clients to gather very specific information about their businesses, while spending some time learning how our consultants work ($18 / hr during the initial training phase, with incremental adjustments based on progress).
If you prove you have the business savvy, communication skills, and attention to detail necessary to thrive, you will have the opportunity to become a Business Advisor (consulting) ($50K-60K per year plus incentive based bonuses) or obtain a position in professional (B to B) sales, or another of the open positions within our company.
The following trails are essential to success on this path:
- Strong experience in at least one of these areas: Sales, Management, Finance, Marketing/ Social Media.
- Business savvy: A passion for understanding and helping businesses.
- Communication skills: Ability to actively listen as well as to communicate with clients.
- Marketing: experience and understanding of marketing concepts and tools.
- Social Media skills are highly desired, as well as AdWords experience.
- Financial acumen: understanding principles of finance.
- Tech savvy: General ability to learn new systems; Excel and PowerPoint a plus.
- Collaborative: must work well on a team.
- Persistence: while not a pure sales jobs, persuasion skills are important.
- Highly organized.
- An “implementer” personality who can multi-task and complete projects on time.
- Knowledge of the auto repair industry is highly valued, although not necessary.
- Must be able to talk and type simultaneously, as we confer with our clients via telephone often.
Drive is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.”
Salary: $18.00 /hour to start, with incremental hourly increases. If successfully moved into a salaried Business Advisor position, the base salary is about $50,000 a year plus bonuses based on performance. Other roles in the company each have different pay structures.
Benefits include vacation days, holidays, sick days and partially subsidized health insurance, plus employee funded dental, vision, and supplemental insurance plans.