Salary: $720.00 to $1,440.00 /week
Summary / Objective: DRIVE is providing a career path in business consulting for the right candidate who is has a passion for helping our clients (small business owners in the automotive repair industry) and some applicable business experience. We provide extensive training as well. The top qualities we look for are a passion for our business, a desire to professionally consult at DRIVE as a career, persistence, and persuasive skills.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow into different levels of management positions within DRIVE.
This is not a position to fill a year or get some experience on your CV. We are looking for long-term team members to grow with us.
DRIVE is a nationwide leader in consulting for the auto and truck repair shop industry, a multi-million dollar industry with tremendous continued growth potential.
Once you submit your resume, you will receive an email from Indeed to answer some questions via phone. If you want to be considered for this position, please participate in this process. Check your spam folder if you do not see it.
Previous industry experience is not required, but a genuine desire to help clients is.
During training, you will have an opportunity to rotate through one or more of the following areas: Marketing, Web/Social Media, Professional (B to B) Sales, Events, Client Satisfaction
The following trails are essential to success on this path:
- At least two years successful track records in consulting, managing, or sales.
- An “implementer” type personality that can multi-task and bring a project to the finish line on time.
- Persuasion skills. This is not a cold-calling sales job, but you must be persuasive to succeed.
- Persistence. The ability to tough it out and see things through if you hit a snag.
- Communication skills:** Ability to actively listen as well as to communicate with clients.
- Business savvy: A passion for understanding and helping businesses.
- Marketing: experience and understanding of marketing concepts and tools.
- Financial acumen: understanding principles of finance.
- Tech savvy: General ability to learn new systems; Excel and PowerPoint a plus.
- Collaborative: must work well on a team.
- Highly organized.
- Knowledge of the auto repair industry is highly valued, although not necessary.
- Must be able to talk and type simultaneously, as we confer with our clients via telephone often.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow into different levels of management within DRIVE.
Drive is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.”