Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
We are hiring a multi-faceted, tech-savvy Marketing Manager that will generate business and who has a broad range of skills and experience. We need an do-er, not just an administrator. We are looking for a pro who, once familiar with our industry niche, can take our great marketing team to an even higher level, and who can answer “Yes” to all or most of the following.
- Create Content Marketing (Social Media Posts, Newsletters, Blogs, Email Campaigns)
- Write persuasive, grammatically correct content
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Design and Manage Google Ads
- Assist in designing and developing marketing materials (a minimum of basic design skills (layout, etc.)
- Understand KPIs and how to track and report them
- Build and Maintain customer relationship programs
- Understand SEO keywords
- Evaluate our current marketing program and recommend improvements.
- Update the company website
- Maintain the company newsletter
- Coordinate and plan conventions / trade shows
- Stay current with marketing trends.
- HubSpot knowledge is a huge plus
- Good writing skills
- At least basic design skills
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in Marketing and PR
- 2 to 3 years of managing a small team (under 10 people)
- Proven strong presentation, communication and persuasive speaking skills and abilities
- Travel is required – Must be able and willing to travel 10-20% of the timeAdditional Qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft office and social media/online marketing platforms
- Comfortable working in HTML, Microsoft, design tools such as Canva and/or Photoshop
DRIVE is a nationwide leader in consulting for the auto and truck repair shop industry, a multi-million dollar industry with tremendous continued growth potential. We have been in business 25 years and have a state of the art headquarters in the heart of charming Old Town Monrovia, California, in the San Gabriel Valley, less than 10 minutes from Pasadena. Previous industry experience is not required.
Our Website: www.driveshops.com
Our Schedule:Our workday begins at 6:45 am
Drive is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.