Coach / Consult Small Businesses for National Consulting and Tech Company
Would you like to help small businesses grow and thrive without having to cold call and find your own clients? If your passion is truly helping businesses and you have experiences getting results (customer service and straight sales are not enough), please read on.
Remote, but you must live in these states:
We are only hiring in Florida, Texas, Georgia, Utah and North Carolina. If you are not domiciled in those states, unfortunately we cannot consider you.
You must have a home office set-up (reliable, high-speed internet, quiet work environment, updated versions of Windows or Apple iOS, Mac or PC required: iPads or Chromebooks will not work)
You must have excellent computer skills!
Once you submit your resume, you will receive an email from Indeed to answer some questions via phone and another assessment. If you want to be considered for this position, please participate in this process. Check your spam folder if you do not see it.
This position is to become a Business Consultant. It is not a sales position in that you do not need to find the clients; persuasive skills are a must nevertheless. After successfully completing all of your training benchmarks, you will have a roster of 30-40 clients (they are small business owners) throughout North America to consult with and ensure their success.
Most contact is via phone, video conferencing and email; minimal travel is required.
DRIVE is a nationwide leader in technology and consulting for the auto and truck repair shop industry, a multi-million dollar industry with tremendous continued growth potential.
Summary / Objective: DRIVE provides a career path in technology and business consulting for the right candidate who is has a passion for helping our clients (small business owners in the automotive repair industry) and relevant business experience in consulting, marketing management, or consultative sales. A tech background, particularly in App development or testing, is a plus, as is auto industry experience, but neither required.
Management Development: DRIVE provides extensive training and when possible, the opportunity to rotate through different areas of the company. But you must be willing and able to consult our clients.
Hours: 8:45am-545pm CENTRAL TIME (please adjust for your time zone)
Compensation: The pay range listed is anticipated for the first year. It starts at $22 and goes up to $25 after benchmarks are reached, and will convert to a salaried position at $54,080 plus a bonus structure. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow into different levels of salaried management positions.
We provide extensive training as well. The top qualities we look for are a passion for our business, a desire to professionally consult at DRIVE as a career, persistence, and persuasive skills.
This is not a position to fill a year or get some experience on your CV. We are looking for long-term team members to grow with us.
Please review our company website:
The following trails are essential to success on this path:
- At least three years successful track record in related experience
- This is not a customer service position – you will have to get results.
- TECH SAVVY: Experience and ability to learn new systems; Excel and PowerPoint a plus.
- An “implementer” type personality that can multi-task and bring a project to the finish line on time.
- Persuasion skills. This is not a cold-calling sales job, but you must be persuasive to succeed.
- Persistence. The ability to tough it out and see things through if you hit a snag.
- Communication skills: ** Ability to actively listen as well as to communicate with clients.
- Business savvy: A passion for understanding and helping businesses.
- Marketing: experience and understanding of marketing concepts and tools.
- Financial acumen: understanding principles of finance.
- Collaborative: must work well on a team.
- Highly organized.
- Knowledge of the auto repair industry is highly valued, although not necessary.
- Must be able to talk and type simultaneously, as we confer with our clients via telephone often.
Drive is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.”
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $30.00 per hour + Bonuses
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Business consulting: 2 years (Preferred)